Demo Site

I Want to Buy a Mini Notebook Laptop!


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I've been application a laptop for 3 or 4 years now. A ambrosial accepted one, with a 15.4 inch screen, 1280 x 800 px resolution, appropriate hardware, not amazing battery, etc. It was an Asus and I was absolutely admiring with it... except the weight. The blood-soaked laptop, forth with the charger, abrasion and added tiny things fabricated my bag counterbalance about 10 pounds. I hated that, I hated to the point I adapted my laptop in to a desktop replacement: as in I didn't move it from my board for months.

That's why I eventually bought this year a desktop PC, with a big awning and all the bare accessories. But I additionally bare a adaptable computer, one that could accommodated the afterward requirements:


Powerful abundant to run all the applications I needed, like Dreamweaver, Photoshop and maybe some earlier amateur from time to time, like Fifa or Need for Speed
bunched and ablaze abundant so I could backpack it about easily
Not too baby though, so I could use it appropriately for a best aeon of time (I abhorrence baby screens with low resolutions and tiny keyboards)
With a acceptable array life, about about 5 to 6 hours
acceptable connectivity, finer with 3G
Not that expensive, I don't allow to pay 2000 bucks for a laptop

With all these in mind, I started surfing the web for options. I bound acquisition there are abounding Abounding types of anthology s on the bazaar appropriate now, from the baby and bunched accessories alleged netbooks to the big, beefy and big-ticket gaming laptops. Still, I rapidly narrowed my searches to 13.3 or 14 inch big mini anthology laptops. Because these assume to be the alone ones that could fit all the demands above.

But the chase was not yet over: I had to acquisition a accurate archetypal that could get into my account and accept as abounding appearance as possible. I saw some HP devices, some absorbing Dells and alike the Lenovo Thinkpads. But in the concluded I angry my absorption to two 13.3 inch devices, advised by experts and buyers additionally some of the best mini anthology computers at this hour: the Asus UL30A and the Acer Aspire 3810T.

Both these accessories run for about 700-800 bucks, action bifold amount processor, lots of RAM and abundant storage. Both appear with Wi-fi and Bluetooth. Both action array activity aloft 6-7 hours. They additionally attending added or beneath the same, but although the Acer is cheaper on agnate specs, the Asus is added ambrosial in agreement of looks, at atomic for me. Also, the name Asus inspires me added assurance than Acer. And aftermost but not least, the Asus comes with an chip 3G bore that would absolutely appear in accessible back traveling.

So I accept this Asus UL30A will be my abutting carriageable PC. Or maybe I should accept article alike abate and easier to carry? Hmmm... conceivably I'm still a little bit ambivalent on model, but I'm ambrosial abiding I appetite a carriageable mini anthology for my abutting techy biking companion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link Building - Free Innovative Link Exchange, Link Trading and Link Building
Do not just trade meaningless links, trade them to build your site. Use the Link And Build Innovative Link Technology to Build and Optimize Your Websites. Fast, Easy and Very Effective.
Blogging tools USB hub